Sunday 27 May 2012

My review on: Topshop shoes

After months of buying endless pairs of £20 new look shoes to pair with every outfit, I finally splurged out on a pair of Topshop high heels. Topshop heels are known for there high prices, usually ranging from £35 - £175. My shoes were priced at £68 so not the worst but definitely not cheap, all though these shoes have been perfect for me, the style and colour go with pretty much any outfit. Since I have owned these heels I haven't felt the need to buy another pair. Although I am on the look out for another statement pair !

Sadly, Topshop are not selling these shoes any more, although, I have found and almost identical pair for half the price, at Mr shoes.co.uk which will be linked, here
Not bad considering they look exactly the same?!
Hope my review helped!
Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment